Thursday, August 13, 2015

Feature & Follow #11: What endless supply of food would you like?

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

FeatureandFollowFriday

This Week's Question:

If you could have an endless supply of food what would it be?
Suggested by Not Tonight Im Reading

I won't mind any food if I could have an endless supply of it.. FOR FREE!, I mean, how can I be choosy right? :) Anyway, If I have to pick one, then I do think, I have to be practical.. I would choose.. PIZZA! Yeah, well, i know it's not healthy and all, but what can i do? I just love PIZZA.. I just hope if this is real, I won't have to gain too much weight.. The only reason why I don't eat Pizza every possible day..

This GIF coveys too much emotion and feels.. LOL.

droolingoverpizza

How about you?

Share with us in the comment section :)


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)