Thursday, August 20, 2015

Feature & Follow #12: Pick an animal as a pet.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

FeatureandFollowFriday

This Week's Question:

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would you pick? Fictional ones count too!
Suggested by Book Cat Pin.

I love Puppies/Dogs, in fact we currently have 4 healthy and very loving Dogs I could not ask for more!
Because of this topic, I found the need to share some of my moments with them <3 Bare with me please. :)

Their early days:

dogies dogies

When my dog thought I've been spending too much time on the internet:

dogies

When our dog is sick as shit: :(

dogies

Lastly when they just don't give a damn: ;)

dogies dogies

Aren't they adorable? Again, I couldn't have ask for more adorable and loving pets, other than Katniss, Chocolate, Kin and Snoopy (Our dog names). I named Katniss LOL. But if I could ask for another one, maybe, I wouldn't mind having Panda.. a talking panda for a fictional pet! LOL. ;)

HAPPY FRIDAY WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

How about you?

Share with us in the comment section :)


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)