Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #12: Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer

WaitingonWednesday

Thicker Than Water
by
Brigid Kemmerer
(Website|Twitter)
On his own.

Thomas Bellweather hasn’t been in town long. Just long enough for his newlywed mother to be murdered, and for his new stepdad’s cop colleagues to decide Thomas is the primary suspect.

Not that there’s any evidence. But before Thomas got to Garretts Mill there had just been one other murder in twenty years.

The only person who believes him is Charlotte Rooker, little sister to three cops and, with her soft hands and sweet curves, straight-up dangerous to Thomas. Her best friend was the other murder vic. And she’d like a couple answers.

Answers that could get them both killed, and reveal a truth Thomas would die to keep hidden…
WaitingonWednesday
border

Another book from Brigid Kemmerer? GET IT ON!

Ever since I get to read the Elemental Series, Brigid Kemmerer has officially entered my list of Authors-I-Freaking-Adore! Not that it matter.. really.. but still.. **Mentally find a good reason why entering that list is an honor, found nothing.. change topic**

ANYWAY! Aside from my obvious adoration with the author, some additional reason why I'm waiting for this book is that the blurb sounds intriguing and just look at that cover.. Doesn't that look gorgeous?

Expected Publication date:October 6th 2015


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)