Thursday, October 1, 2015

Feature & Follow #18: Pick three book characters to.. Kiss? Marry? Kill?

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

FeatureandFollowFriday

This Week's Question:

Pick three book characters... Kiss? Marry? Kill? - Suggested by Watcha Reading.

This is such a fun game! I'm going to pick different characters from different books! Now here we go!

I'll kiss.. Aaron Warner Anderson from Shatter Me Definitely! I mean he's just smokin' hot!

I'll Marry.. Tucker Avery from Unearthly. He's just so dreamy, so responsible and so freaking sweet, I can spend the rest of my life with him! **sigh

I'll Kill.. I'm not sure, I'm not that violent.. JK. I'll definitely kill Setrakus Ra from the I'am Number Four Series! I mean, that series just reach 6th book and that shit isn't killed yet?! I'm sorry, I was carried away! LOL :)

Can I pick 2 characters for the I'll kiss and Marry? No? Ok fine.. I think that's all. LOL :)

What about you?


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)