Thursday, October 15, 2015

Feature & Follow #19: What Super Powers would you like to have?

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

FeatureandFollowFriday

This Week's Question:

If you could have any super power, what would it be? - Suggested by Jess Time to Read.

This question isn't new anymore, I mean, at one point in time each and everyone has ask the same questions to ourselves! Me on the other have ask this question plenty of times before I lost count! I honestly couldn't pick only one, but.. I think I'll pick 2 of the best super powers I would like to have. :D

Time Manipulation
Have you read Pivot Point by Kasie West? Well the MC there has this kind of power. I want to be able to slow down, stop and go back in time! I know it would be very tricky.. not to mention dangerous, but dude, it's just waaay too good to pass up! I'll think of the consequences later. :)

Telepathy
Ok, I hope this doesn't make me a creeper or anything, but most of the time, I always wished I had this cool ability to read/sense another person's thoughts, so I won't tiptoe around people anymore. I know it isn't easy though, I read a lot of novel about telepathy and how this ability can drive someone insane, but I'm still hoping to be kind of Professor X. LOL :) Again, if my wish really do come true, I'll deal with the consequences later. :)

What about you?


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)